Reason why Becky Lynch is excited for WrestleMania 37
Becky Lynch told Denise Salcedo during the WrestleMania 37 media day at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California why she's really excited for 'Mania to come to Los Angeles.
'The Man' can't wait until 28 March 2021 for one reason and one reason only. It's actually pretty funny, and shows a lighter side to her character. Drum roll, please, because this is good stuff.
Becky is looking forward to sleeping in her own bed.
That's literally it; being able to sleep in her own house the night before 'Mania and then the night after working her match is getting Bex pretty fired up. Hilariously, Lynch didn't talk about headlining the pay-per-view event, who she might be wrestling or what the future holds for women in the company over the next 12 months.
Nope, Becky is more concerned with actually resting in her own room. She's thrilled at the thought of a proper night's sleep before rolling into SoFi and rocking the house, and she's even more delighted that she'll get to be at home once the show is over.
When you're on the road pretty much 52 weeks per year, this is a big deal.
Covering: Pro Wrestling, MLB, MMA
Sports Background: Judo
Job at JJA Sport Studio: Journalist, Vlogger, CEO
Latest from Jan-Jaap Abbink
- Shevchenko out of title defense due to leg injury
- Edge reveals the moment he knew he would be able to return to the ring
- Why Triple H is happy he's not wrestling at WrestleMania 36
- Former Astros star Jimmy ‘The Toy Cannon’ Wynn dies at 78
- WWE announces Andrade is injured, will be replaced by Austin Theory at WrestleMania 36