Outfielder Nick Plummer agrees to 1-year deal with Mets
Outfielder Nick Plummer agreed Wednesday to a one-year contract with the New York Mets.
The 25-year-old spent last season in the St. Louis Cardinals’ minor league system, hitting .280 with 20 doubles, six triples, 15 homers, 54 RBIs and 13 steals for Double-A Springfield and Triple-A Memphis. He will earn the major league minimum, currently $570,500, with the Mets and $93,000 while in the minors.
Latest New York Mets news
Latest news on JJA Sport Studio
Covering as journalist: NFL, MLB
Latest from Ilona Hunt
- Reliever Daniel Hudson returns to Dodgers on 1-year deal
- Seattle Seahawks vs Washington Football Team: Washington beats Wilson, Seahawks for 3rd win in a row
- Lions RB D’Andre Swift’s banged-up shoulder still hurting
- Scherzer and Mets agree to $130M, 3-year contract
- Cleveland Browns vs Baltimore Ravens: Ravens overcome Jackson’s 4 INTs, beat Browns